Paradis Plage Yoga Villa Food and Cuisine Morocco
All our meals are inspired by the oriental and mediterranean cuisine and are daily fresh cooked! We offer a wide range of vegetarian or vegan food
Where our Food comes from:
We grow a herbal garden in our yoga house to be able to serve you fresh tea and cook with eco herbs.
Our vegetables are delivered from an eco-agricultural place near Sidi-Ifni to ensure a healthy nutrition and our fruits come from the local souk in Agadir.
We use our flowers to make great gelees for the morning and you will find them even in our salads!
Every meal is freshly prepared and we do only use natural products.
The food we serve is healthy and will ensure you have the right energy to do twice a day yoga and energize yourself during your stay with us.
How our breakfast looks like:
Daily fresh made juices or smoothies/green smoothies, tea, coffee, milk, homemade muesli, porridge, self made yogurt (raib), fresh fruits; self baked whole grain bread, fresh made marmalade, organic butter, Msmen (moroccan treat), Amlou (must try - nut spread), local honey, Dates & Almonds, grilled vegetables, variety of homemade pesto, hummus, couscous with nuts and honey...
We serve daily different food and choose from a big variation between healthy, hearty and sweet treats
Fresh tea, Dates & Nuts, Energy balls, banana breads
We do serve every evening a starter and a main course and on some days a nice light and delightful dessert.
Some inspiration how the evening dinner could look like:
- Vegetarian Tajine with lentil soup (moroccan style) * option for Fish Tajine
- Chilli con Veggie served with basmati rice and a great Ice Kraut-beetroot salad (moroccan style)
- Indian Curry with lemon, yogurt-mint cream and fresh baked bread served with a mixed salad (this food will activate all your senses by tasting sweet/sour/spicy food)
- Oven baked falafel in a salad wrap with cashew creme and hot salsa sauce served with an amazing courgette salad and a vegetable soup (classic oriental recipe)
- Whole grain Couscous with vegetables and a delicious soup (moroccan style)
- Raw Italian lasagne with cauliflower tabouleh and lentil soup (classic european kitchen)
- Couscous filled Bell Peppers with glazed carrots and Mango Walnut salad (morocco meats Europe)
- Caponata with oven baked potatoes and a mixed salad (Italian a la "mamma" style)
- Beetroot and goat cheese towers served with a lovely salad and roasted chickpea tomato soup (classic european kitchen)
- Sunday BBQ with grilled vegetables/ mixed salads/ vegetarian burger/ dips
Every evening we serve a vegetarian dinner and make sure you will get enough carbohydrates, vitamins and proteins to enjoy a healthy week with us. Once a week there is the option to get served fish. We will only serve it if the whole groups accepts to have somebody at the table eating meat. We really take our words serious and want to give our guests a vegetarian food experience.
Our dishes depend on the season as the summer is warm and the kitchen is lighter versus the winter. Further we cook with seasonal products and not everything is available the whole year around.
The moroccan kitchen barely cooks with dairy products or butter so most of the recipes are even vegan. The moroccan kitchen is rich of vegetables, chickpeas/beans/lentils which is also known as a high source of proteins.
Further we replace all "white" food by whole grains as for example the cous-cous, crepes, bread, raw cakes
We have been working months on the right menu for you and can proudly state that we found the right mix to give you an insight into the moroccan kitchen but also serve you some known healthy food.
If you need a special diet due to allergies please let us know before your arrival in order to take care about you. Not everything is available in morocco but we promise we will always do our best to take care about you.